LIKE A TATTOO…
…low quality or uneven microblading can leave a person feeling super regretful and many times… embarrassed.
Laser treatment removal can be a terrifying option for someone who wants their eyebrows amended for the sole reason that it can burn off the remaining eyebrows you were trying to fill in the first place. Leave it to the revolutionaries of the microblading industry – PhiBrow – to come up with an equally revolutionary removal process that leaves you looking and feeling satisfied and comfortable with your permanent cosmetics. Here’s how to get permanent cosmetics removed when you’ve had bad microblading (yes, even it’s really bad, like super bad).
SOOO…WHAT IS IT?
PhiRemoval is a non-laser form of permanent cosmetic, tattoo and microblading removal perfect for those unhappy with their permanent cosmetics due to discoloration, uneven lines, or change in preference.
WHY PHIREMOVAL MIGHT BE FOR YOU:
• PMU or tattoo looks old fashioned
• PMU or tattoo is of poor quality
• Pigment migration or shape change
• Unwanted pigment evolution
• Social causes
• Operations or injections
• Uneven depth
• Shape is not drawn before the procedure (microblading)
• Strict or very rounded inner corners of the eyebrows (microblading)
• Effectively removes body tattoos, permanent makeup (PMU), and microblading
• Removes all pigments
• Better alternative to microblade removal than laser removal, as it doesn’t remove the eyebrow hair during the treatment
• Removed pigment and its quantity are easily visible
• No long term post-procedural redness or atrophic structure, with the tissue healing very quickly
• Creates a very ‘clean’ look once treatments and healing are finished
• Significantly less expensive than other treatments
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
• Since each situation is different, you will need a consultation prior to getting your treatment in order to get the most information about what your process will be like.
• PMU or tattoo removal doesn’t end after one treatment; it takes more than one procedure to remove everything you are not satisfied with (however, the first results are immediately visible).
• If only the epidermis is affected, there are usually no traces or scars because the base layer cells of the epidermis are able to regenerate completely.