Microblading Aftercare Instructions
1. First day (dry, normal skin): Rinse the eyebrows with warm water and neutral soap (such as Dial), without stretching the skin. Circle gently on the eyebrows until clean skin is felt under the fingertips. After rinsing you can use Skin Candy, Aquaphor or A&D Ointment. The first process of rinsing and application should be done half an hour after the treatment. During the day this process should be repeated 4-5 times. After the last rinsing, before going to sleep over the prepared eyebrows, place transparent folio and fixate with a kerchief, sleeping mask, hairband, etc.
2. First day (oily skin): Rinse like with regular skin, but avoid oily creams such as Vaseline. We recommend PhiBrows Skin Candy. You can also use Vitamin A&D. Rinsing and application is repeated also 4-5 times during the first day and this completes the post-treatment process for oily skin.
3. Next 5 days apply a thin layer of the aftercare cream, ensuring it is absorbed into the brow area.
4. Continue applying aftercare as noted in #3 for the next 5 days as well.
5. Avoid 2-3 weeks after the treatment applying of powder, makeup, cream with active ingredients over the eyebrows, bathing in public water, strong exercise with profuse sweating, sauna, solarium, etc.
***Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days.