Nano & Ombre are a combination of digital hair strokes combined with a powdery ombré style for long lasting beautiful brows. A must for people with more oily skin types, yet suitable for all skin types.
Nano & Ombre are a combination of digital hair strokes combined with a powdery ombré style for long lasting beautiful brows. A must for people with more oily skin types, yet suitable for all skin types. This procedure actually gets its name from the needle used, a Nano Needle. This is a single Micro-needle connected to a conventional needle device. This device moves the needle 120 times per second. (The Speed of the needle is dictated by the artist, according to the device being used. At our studio, we use only the highest quality devices; Linelle Supreme by Amiea) because its the needle that moves up into the cartridge, grabs the pigment, and as it moves down it implants the pigment into the Dermis, the second layer of the skin.
After the procedure, wipe the brows with sterile wipes, wipe every 15 minutes for one hour. This is only done on day one.
The goal is to get rid of the excess lymph to help speed up the healing process. Keep the brow area dry for three days.
Gently wash brows with warm water and cleanser, every morning and night, then apply a rice sized dab of cream.
Do not put anything (make up, lotions, etc.) other than aftercare cream on the brows for 10 days, or until fully healed. You can wear make up as usual, just avoid the brow area.
Enjoy your shower, but keep it to a minimum. Once the scabs fall off, stop applying the cream.
- Do not use a wash cloth or anything abrasive.
- Do not take or scratch your tattoo.
- Avoid hot tubs, steam rooms, pools, lakes, rivers and hot yoga doing healing process.
- Avoid direct sunlight and tanning beds for two weeks.
- Avoid brown make up, brow or lash tint and any other facial treatment for 10 days.
- Avoid sweaty exercise for one week.
Keep Your Brows Looking Fantastic:
- Wear daily sunscreen to prevent the sun from prematurely fading the pigment in the skin.
- If a product lightens, brightens, or titans avoid using it on or around your brows indefinitely.
- We recommend yearly touchups to maintain the full color and shape.
- After applying your make up or foundation, take a damp Q-tip and clean off your brows, this allows the pigment to show through without looking muddled by make up.