Talk To An Admission Specialist Today
What You Will Learn
- Skin types and how to identify them
- Theory of color
- Eyebrow design and its different methods
- Conditions that do not qualify for Ombre brows
- Factors that affect the duration of Ombre brows
- The proper depth
- Proper use of the inducer for correct implantation
- and much more!
This Workshop Includes
- 2 intensive training days
- 1 day of mentoring in our studio (practice on models)
- $1000+ Starter Kit (Enough material for 15 clients!)
- LIVE Model Demonstration !
- digital machine
- Access to our Private FACEBOOK Page
- 3 months of Mentoring through our group chat
- Lunch and snacks
- Attendance Certificate
- much more!
FULL STARTER KIT
- Silicone sheets
- latex sheets
- Mapping pencil
- 20 pack 1rl .025 long tapper bug-pin cartridge
- 20 pack 3rl .025 long tapper bug-pin cartridge
- Ink cup holders
- Practice Head
- PMU Machine
- Practice Pigment
- Squeeze Bottle
- Green Soap
- Scalp ink Kit
About Our Class
Scalp Micropigmentation is a form of cosmetic-tattooing, during this procedure, medical grade and organic pigments are deposited into the scalp using microneedles connected to a PMU Machine. These needles create microdots on the scalp replicating the effect of natural hair follicles, this creates density and a fuller look.
This treatment is a great alternative to hair transplants and an instant solution to hair loss, alopecia, receding hairline and many other forms of hair loss.