Tattoo Removal Enrollment Agreement
Arch Angels NYC635 Madison Ave Suite#1202New York, NY email@example.com
Student Name: Street Address:
City: State: Zipcode:
Date of Birth:
The total cost for the Tattoo Removal program:
Tuition: $2,500Administration/Registration Fee: $800Books/Supplies: $0Total Program Cost: $2,500
1. A non-refundable deposit payment of $800 is due with the signing of the enrollment agreement, if not immediately paid in full.
2. Balance of tuition options:
These options are available to all students.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
If for any reason an applicant is not accepted by the school, the applicant is entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
Fifteen-Day Cancellation: An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within fifteen days (excluding Saturday, Sunday, and federal and state holidays) of signing an enrollment agreement is entitled to a refund of all monies paid. No later than 30 days of receiving the notice of cancellation, the school shall provide a 100% refund with a deduction of the $800 deposit.
Other Cancellations: An applicant requesting cancellation more than three days after signing an enrollment agreement and making an initial payment, but prior to entering the school, is entitled to a refund of all monies paid, minus the registration fee of $800.
Refund after the commencement of classes:
1. Procedure for withdrawal/withdrawal date:
2. Tuition charges/refunds:
Books, supplies, beginner kits, and fees:
Any student who wishes to withdraw before the commencement of class is to return the starter kit with all materials in it in order to be eligible for a refund. Any student who withdraws from a class after the commencement of the training can keep the starter kit and bring it to the next training they wish to attend.
Refunds will be issued within 30 days of the date of student notification, or date of school determination (withdrawn due to absences or other criteria as specified in the school catalog).
Holder in Due Course Statement:
Any holder of this consumer credit contract is subject to all claims and defenses which the debtor could assert against the seller of goods or services obtained pursuant hereto or with the proceeds, hereof Recovery hereunder by the debtor shall not exceed amounts paid by the debtor (FTC Rule effective 5-14-76).
THE STUDENT UNDERSTANDS:
1. Arch Angels NYC does not accept credit for previous education, training, work experience (experiential learning), or CLEP. 2. Arch Angels NYC does not guarantee job placement to graduates upon program/course completion or upon graduation.3. Arch Angels NYC reserves the right to reschedule the program start date when the number of students scheduled is too small.4. Arch Angels NYC will not be responsible for any statement of policy or procedure that does not appear in the School catalog.Arch Angels NYC reserves the right to discontinue the student’s training for unsatisfactory progress, nonpayment of tuition or failure to abide by School rules6. Information concerning other Schools that may accept the Arch Angels NYC’s credits toward their programs can be obtained by contacting the office of the President. It should not be assumed that any programs described in the school catalog could be transferred to another institution. Arch Angels NYC does not guarantee the transferability of credits to a college, university or institution. Any decision on the comparability, appropriateness and applicability of credits and whether they should be accepted is the decision of the receiving institution. 7. This document does not constitute a binding agreement until accepted in writing by all parties.
1. Also, I have carefully read and received an exact copy of this enrollment agreement. Student Initial:
2, I understand that the Arch Angels NYC may terminate my enrollment if I fail to comply with attendance, academic and financial requirements or if I disrupt the normal activities of the School. While enrolled in the School. I understand that I must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress as described in the School catalog and that my financial obligation to the School must be paid in full before a certificate may be awarded.Student Initial:
3. I also understand that this institution does not guarantee job placement to graduates upon program/course completion or upon graduation.Student Initial: CONTRACT ACCEPTANCE:
I, the undersigned, have read and understand this agreement and acknowledge receipt of a copy. It is further understood and agreed that this agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous verbal or written agreements and may not be modified without the written agreement of the student and the School Official. I also understand that if I default upon this agreement I will be responsible for payment of any collection fees or attorney fees incurred by Arch Angels NYC.
My signature below signifies that I have read and understand all aspects of this agreement and do recognize my legal responsibilities in regard to this contract.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
Signed by Daly Beneche
Signed On: May 20, 2022
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Tattoo Removal Enrollment Agreement
Agree & Sign